Sun, 28 May 2023
Location:Seri Kerna Hall, AITI
AITI would like to invite those who have registered for the Amateur Radio Apparatus Licence to apply for the said examinations at AITI:
- Written examination: This examination is divided into two (2) sections:
- Section A will cover topics relevant to Amateur Radio theory, procedures and licensing policies in Brunei Darussalam; and
- Section B will cover topics relevant to the technical aspects of the Amateur Radio.
- Practical examination: This examination will be ‘hands-on’ and conducted individually. Terms and conditions apply.
Registration is open from Monday, 3 April 2023 to Friday, 5 May 2023.
The tentative date for the written examination will be on Sunday, 28th May 2023 (subject to confirmation) at AITI’s office, Kampung Anggerek Desa. Successful Exam applicants will be contacted by AITI Customer Service Unit prior to the exam date on details about the examination.
Important Information for Exam Registrations
- Exam registration is open from Monday, 3 April 2023 to Friday, 5 May 2023.
- Register for the exam online through the AITI Online Services Portal. Applicant is advised to ensure that their user account has been validated before registering for the examination.
- Make full payment for the exam registration of B$10.00 (non-refundable). Last date to make full payment is on Tuesday, 16 May 2023 (latest by 1159hrs).
- Applicants who have made payment after Tuesday, 16 May 2023 1159hrs will not be able to sit for this May 2023 examination and will be brought forward and registered to the next Amateur Radio Examination session.
For further enquiries, please contact our Customer Service Unit.
Tel: +673 2323232 ext 1112
Whatsapp: +673 863 5298 (Text only during office hours)