Invitation to Tender
Consultancy and Related Services to Develop Phase 3 of the Brunei Information and Communications Technology Industry Competency Framework (BIICF)
Tuesday, November 29, 2022
Thursday, 12 January 2023 03:00 PM
This executive summary contains the high-level scope of work involved in the project.
This Invitation to the Tender (ITT) seeks proposals from a qualified Tenderer, with past experience, to execute the continuation of BIICF by conducting National ICT Manpower Survey 2023 and 2025, develop Reasonable Salary for ICT Manpower Guidelines, and development, socialisation and adoption of the BIICF in three (3) phases.
The objectives of this project are:
- To obtain regular data on the current state of the national ICT manpower and to identify key trends, requirements and projection of manpower demand;
- To ensure ICT professionals, including technical and management roles, training providers and graduates, in Brunei Darussalam have the relevant skills to develop their careers by providing a national standard for ICT job roles, competencies and the types of training required;
- To assess basic salary scales for identified job roles based on job levels in the private sector aim at recommending reasonable salary guidelines; and
- To build the employability of local ICT manpower by aligning the supply needs to the industry demands at the right time.
The high-level scope of work involves:
- Conduct, analyse and report on the National ICT Manpower Survey 2023.
- Development and socialisation of Reasonable Salary for ICT Manpower Guidelines.
- Development, socialisation and adoption of BIICF Phase 3A.
- Development, socialisation and adoption of BIICF Phase 3B.
- Conduct, analyse and report on the National ICT Manpower Survey 2025.
- Development, socialisation and adoption of BIICF Phase 3C.