Invitation to Tender
Coding with Smart Devices for Schools 2023
Friday, December 30, 2022
Thursday, 02 February 2023 03:00 PM
This executive summary contains the high-level scope of work involved in the project. The executive summary is also available in PDF format for download.
AITI intends to conduct the “Coding with Smart Devices for Schools 2023” project in collaboration with the Ministry of Education (MOE) to support identified educational institutions with the platform to teach coding and computational skills via learning using smart devices for primary and secondary level students.
AITI wishes to engage qualified and recognised Tenderer(s) to:
- equip educators and students with the necessary knowledge and skills on computational thinking and coding using smart devices that will encourage students’ participation in a new educational environment;
- assess how coding and computational thinking skills fit into the school curriculum similar to other core subjects like Mathematics and Science; and
- prepare educators to teach the fundamentals of computational thinking in accordance to the selected smart devices.
The high-level scope of work involves the following:
- Supply and Delivery of Smart Devices and Related Kits;
- Development of a Complete Programme Curriculum;
- Conduct Train-the-Trainer Course for Educators;
- Facilitation of Students Learning;
- Coordination of Intra-School Competitions and Final Competition; and
- Review of Programme.