Senior Manager, Corporate Finance
Corporate Finance Group
Responsible for overseeing the financial operations of AITI including procurement management, accounts payable, accounts receivables and treasury activities. Other responsibilities are to review, recommend and improve the existing process and systems to move towards business process automation, to support the Chief Finance Officer (CFO) in managing the finance, accounting and reporting activities.
This will also involve working closely with the Senior Leadership Team to bring value-added recommendations to improve the organisation's finance governance, risk management, and controls.
Requirements and Job Specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Business Management or any other related fields.
- Must have at least seven (7) years of working experience in financial management including procurement.
- Having qualified affiliate or member of an accountancy body or holder of an equivalent qualification (ACCA/CIMA/CPA/CAT/AAT) is an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge in finance and accounting discipline.
- Highly-driven individual who demonstrates initiative and proactively seeks solutions to solve problems and provides financial advice.
- Excellent leadership quality, communication skills and proven ability to interact and manage relationships effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical, problem-solving skills and strategic decision-making.
- Has working knowledge and proficiency in financial management systems such as MS Dynamics GP.