Manager, Spectrum and Numbering
Responsible for planning, coordination and implementation of the use of Radio frequency spectrum, and satellite orbits in Brunei Darussalam. Develop and prepare radio frequency spectrum allocations and ensure it is in accordance with the Telecommunications (Radiocommunications) Regulations, the ITU Radio Regulations, international agreements and best practices. To plan ahead for future wireless technologies. Also responsible for planning and administration of number usage in Brunei Darussalam.
Requirements and Job Specifications
- Degree in Telecommunications, IT, Electrical and Electronic Engineering or any other relevant fields deemed by AITI.
- Having similar working experience in Radiofrequency Spectrum Management fields and familiar with a wide range of Telecommunications and radio communications equipment is an added advantage.
- Or Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent to Brunei Darussalam Qualification (BDQF) Level 5 in Electrical and electronics or any other relevant fields deemed by AITI with a minimum of five (5) years working experience in Radiofrequency Spectrum Management fields.
- Proactive and independent with minimal supervision.
- Excellent research, analytical and communication skills and a team player with ability to interact effectively with internal and external stakeholders.