Manager, Frequency Assignment and Station License
Responsible to manage and overlook operations of assignment and license processing, review from time to time the process of radiofrequency application including coordination with neighbouring countries. To make necessary recommendations to legislation or framework change to meet industry requirements. Also responsible for conducting studies and necessary technical analysis for introduction of radiofrequency new use cases. Other responsibilities include coordination with other units in areas of radiofrequency spectrum management.
Requirements and Job Specifications
- Degree in Telecommunications, IT, Electrical and Electronic Engineering or any other relevant fields deemed by AITI.
- Having similar working experience in Spectrum Coordination fields and familiar with a wide range of telecommunications and radio communications equipment is an added advantage.
- Or Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent to Brunei Darussalam Qualification (BDQF) Level 5 in Electrical and Electronics or any other relevant fields deemed by AITI with a minimum of five (5) years working experience in spectrum coordination fields.
- Proactive and independent with minimal supervision.
- Excellent research, analytical and communication skills and a team player with ability to interact effectively with internal and external stakeholders.