ICT INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENT
Responsible for assisting the Manager to administer, implement, manage and monitor the programs that support the promotion of the local ICT and digital sector, with specific focus on digital innovation initiatives such as Brunei ICT Awards (BICTA), Asia Pacific ICT Alliance (APICTA) Awards and other related activities. Also responsible for designing AITI corporate brand packaging and promotional materials.
Requirements and Job Qualifications
- National Diploma in relevant areas of studies (or) have been in D1 Salary scale for minimum of 4-5 years (or) any relevancy deemed by the management of AITI.
- Basic business and finance knowledge.
- Independent with minimal supervision.
- Proactive and possess good communication skills.
- Knowledge of new and emerging technologies.
- Able and willing to acquire new knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Proficient in using IT tools/applications/software to perform required tasks.
- Possess creativity and designing capability.
Interested candidates must fill in the application forms which can be downloaded here. Applications must reach AITI not later than Friday, 23 August 2019 at 3.00 pm.