Assistant Manager, Finance Operation Services (1 Post)
Scope of responsibilities:
Responsible for providing support on AITI's financial operations and activities for accounts payables, receivables and treasury functions. Key responsibilities include keeping track of all payments and expenditures; reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances and creation of monthly cost analysis report; providing administrative support during budget preparation; providing assistance in processing invoices and following up with licensees, suppliers, vendors and partners as needed; and acts as a focal person to address any inquiries related to financial operations. Also include carrying out the treasury functions to ensure timely handling, processing and deposit of cash receipts and disbursement, performing liquidity projections, and serves as custodian to main petty cash fund as well as bank relationship management.
Requirements and Job Qualifications
- HND or equivalent to BDQF Level 5 in business, finance, management or any related field;
- Minimum of FIVE (5) years' work experience in related finance discipline is an added advantage
- Competent in Microsoft applications specifically Word, Excel and Power Point
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and critical thinking
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Highly driven, innovative, proactive and self-managed individual.
Interested candidates must fill in the application forms which can be downloaded here. Applications must reach AITI not later than Wednesday, 1 April 2021 at 3.00 pm.