Assistant Chief Executive, Industry Development
Responsible for providing leadership, direction and management of programs and initiatives that are essentials for the development of the local digital sector and broadcasting industry in Brunei Darussalam. Key accountabilities include formulating industry development strategies and action plan, and overseeing the execution of the programs, with specific focus towards creating new digital industry, fostering innovation in the digital sector, empowering the society and businesses with digital capabilities, as well as creating sustainable opportunities for local broadcasting contents businesses.
Requirements and Job Specifications
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Public Policy or any other equivalent degree.
- Holding a senior manager position with a minimum of 10 years' experience in the industry development or relevant areas.
- Having Master's degree in relevant areas is an added advantage.
- Ability to demonstrate strategic decision making.
- Excellent leadership quality, communication skills and a team player with internal and external parties.
- Highly motivated, dynamic, professional and committed with pleasant personality.
Interested candidates must fill in the application forms which can be downloaded here. Applications must reach AITI not later than Friday, 29 November 2019 at 3.00 pm.