Senior Manager, Industry Development (1 Post)
Responsible for the planning and execution of the initiatives and programs that are essential for the development and promotion of the local ICT and digital sector, with specific focus towards creating new digital industry, fostering digital innovation, developing capacity in the digital sector, and empowering the society and businesses with digital capabilities.
Requirements and Job Specification:
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Public Policy or any equivalent degree.
- Having Master's degree in relevant areas will be an advantage.
- Proven working experience of at least seven (7) years in ICT business development with exposure of working with senior management in an organization.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding on the new and emerging technologies and trends.
- In-depth knowledge in the capacity development areas of the digital sector.
- Excellent leadership quality and a proven ability to interact effectively and manage relationships with internal and external parties.
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly driven, innovative and self-managed individual who demonstrates initiative and proactively seeks solutions to problems.
- Highly motivated, dynamic, professional and committed with pleasant personality.
Interested candidates must fill in application forms which can be downloaded here. Application must reach AITI not later than Friday, 24 July 2020 at 3.00 pm.