Senior Manager, Internal Audit Unit
Responsible for providing the leadership and management of internal audit functions in AITI. Key responsibilities include providing independent, objective assurance of financial controls, policies, procedures and operational processes across the organization as well as developing and executing a risk-based audit plan for AITI including tracking of audit findings through to remediation. Also overseeing and coordinating with the leadership team to deliver an annual audit plan and bring value-added recommendations to improve the organization's governance, risk management and controls. Report periodically to the Internal Audit Committee on progress of the internal audit plan and notable observations and recommendations.
Requirements and Job Specifications
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting, Management Information Systems, Business Management or related field.
- Having Master's degree in relevant areas is an added advantage.
- Must have at least seven (7) years of working experience in internal audit.
- Must have a broad understanding of leading business practices, management principles, and potential issues pertaining to governance, risk and compliance.
- Good problem analysis and critical thinking.
- Able to understand both the high level business' need and impact.
- Highly driven, self-managed individual who demonstrates initiative and proactively seeks solutions to problems.
- Excellent leadership quality, communication skills and a proven ability to interact effectively and manage relationships with with internal and external parties.
- Highly motivated, dynamic, professional and committed with pleasant personality.
Interested candidates must fill in the application forms which can be downloaded here. Applications must reach AITI not later than Wednesday, 4th March 2020 at 3.00 pm.