Due to the recent update of the local COVID-19 situation, please be informed that AITI is activating our Business Continuity Plan (BCP) and implementing precautionary measures to ensure the health and safety of our employees, customers and stakeholders.
Requirements for All Employees and Visitors to AITI
- Wear a mask at all times within AITI premises.
- Scan the BruHealth code or provide details in the log book.
- Undergo temperature checks.
- If you are feeling unwell, please postpone your visit.
AITI Online Services Portal
Customers may access our services through AITI Online Services Portal at online.aiti.gov.bn. Submitted applications will continue to be processed as normal. We will do our best to respond to any enquiries in a timely manner.
- Disinfecting works at AITI premises and vehicles.
- Work From Home (WFH) will be implemented effective from 9 August 2021 until 22 August 2021.
- Availaibility of hand sanitisers at every entry point.
We thank you for your understanding in this matter.
Let's work together to contain the spread of COVID-19
Customer Services Unit
WhatsApp: +673 863 5298 (Text only during office hours)
Telephone: +673 232 3232